You're spoilt for choice when it comes to things to do in Benidorm and if you book an excursion online you can get up to 20% discount.
Terra Natura Agua Natura
Skip the line - 1 day 2 parks
Make the most of your time in Benidorm and visit both Terra Natura and Aqua Natura in just one day with pre-booked admission tickets. Guarantee entry to both family-friendly attractions, skipping lines on the day, and maximizing your time in the parks, before exploring at your own pace and customizing the visit to your family’s interests.
- Guarantee access to Terra Natura and Aqua Natura with pre-booked admission tickets
- Ride water slides, admire animals, and more
- Enjoy the flexibility to explore both parks at your own pace
- Save time on the day and make the most of your visit to Aqua Natura and Terra Natura
Kayak and Snorkel Benidorm Excursion
Our star Benidorm excursion! Beautiful kayak route in which you head to the Cova Tallada sailing through the crystal clear waters of the Cap de Sant Antoni Marine Reserve. Once in the cave, there is a guided walking tour of the interior with lanterns. Then, after a small lunch, you will enjoy snorkeling in the natural pool next to the cave entrance. Finally, you return in our kayaks to the same cove from which this fun experience began. Aventura Pata Negra is a company authorized by the Montgó Natural Park to access the Cova Tallada. Book this excursion here.
How to Spend 3 Days in Benidorm
Algar Waterfalls Guadalest
Day Trip lasting Approx 6 Hours
A guided day trip makes it easy to visit the towns of Guadalest and Algar from Benidorm in just one day. Admire views from an air-conditioned coach during the drive, and then bypass crowded parking areas to start exploring during free time at each location. Discounted museum entrance fees and included entrance to the Algar Waterfalls add great value to this tour.
- Day trip to Guadalest and Algar from Benidorm See the sights you’re most interested in with free time at each location
- Admission to Algar Waterfalls included, plus discounts at local museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for an effortless tour
How to Spend 1 Day in Benidorm
Calpe Sunset Cruise
Dinner at the Port Included
The sunset cruise takes you to the Calpe coastline aboard a modern catamaran to enjoy the romantic moment when the sun disappears behind the mountains. After the trip, you’ll savor a great typical dinner in a restaurant located near the port of Calpe. Check availability of this Benidorm excursion.
Costa Blanca Full-day Off Road Tour
Valencia Private Day Tour
Up to 6 People - Hotel Pick up and Drop Off - Benidorm Excursions
Immerse yourself in Spain’s port city, Valencia, on this private day tour of the area, including private transport from Benidorm.
On this tour, your customized itinerary takes you to the places you request, and your private guide’s commentary is based on your interests. From the City of Arts and Sciences to the Central Market (Mercado Central), go around to the spots you want to see.
- Private day tour of Valencia from Benidorm Customize your own itinerary to fit your preferences Visit the city’s top attractions, such as City of Arts and Sciences
- Pass by Valencia’s city hall, port, and train station
- Go to the Central Market (Mercado Central) where hundreds of vendors sell goods
- Benidorm hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- This tour allows a maximum of 6 people